Brisbane Valley Rail Trail
The Brisbane Valley Rail Trail (BVRT) follows the disused Brisbane Valley rail line that commenced construction at Wulkuraka near Ipswich in 1884 and was completed at Yarraman in 1913. The northern end of the BVRT starts in Yarraman and travels 48km through scenic country and a number of towns, ending in the village of Moore. The trail is suitable for walking, mountain biking and horse riding.
Stay with us while you explore the BVRT. We are located in a quiet spot on top of the hill overlooking Yarraman - the perfect accommodation to compliment your Rail Trail adventures.
Some information to help you plan your experience:
- There is a safe, back route (avoiding the highway) between the Caravan Park and the Head of the Rail Trail in Yarraman Station Park.
- The Royal Hotel Yarraman operates a courtesy bus between them and the Caravan Park - great for evening meals Check their opening times.
- The IGA is open good long hours and there are a number of cafes in town.
- We are well suited to groups - discounts for bookings of 10 or more sites and the use of our Club Room
- Out There Cycling can provide the logistical backup on the trail - leave your car at one end and they can bring you to here to start your ride, or vice versa.
Feel free to phone or email our friendly staff for more information, we are always happy to help you plan.